Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Holiday Highlight

Tenpin Bowling Experience
Have you ever been Tenpin bowling before?  

I threw the bowling ball and it hit the pins.  They made a sound, Boom! Crash! The pins hit the deck.  During the school holidays Dad, my little sister Riana and I went Tenpin bowling.  We went there because Dad wanted to go Tenpin bowling sometime in the holidays.  

Dad said we could have one game and then have lunch.  Riana needed help to bowl her ball so Dad and I helped her.  She almost got a strike but she only hit 9 pins.  When it was Dad’s turn to bowl he got a strike.  He said to me, “Yeah boy!”  It was my turn next.  I only hit 4 pins and on my second turn I hit down 2 pins.

After that, game Dad had won with a total score of 121.  Riana came 2nd with 92 points.  So that meant I came 3rd with 87 points.  My sister was happy that she came second and not last. I thought the Tenpin bowl game was fantastic.  

I really enjoyed playing the game with my sister and Dad because we haven’t played Tenpin bowling for a while.  I hope  that I will win next time we play.  Tenpin Bowling is a really awesome game to play with your family. Now for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment