Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Playing Hard


When it’s really hot or freezing cold, I still play Mini-ball each term of the year.  I get changed into my Parkvale School sports uniform and get my drink ready to go and play a fantastic game. Before we go I  stretch my legs, arms, neck, hands and most importantly my finger tips. My little sister sometimes does them with me.  I also have a quick drink of water.  I don't do too many stretches though or I’ll get to tired to play. I’m on the court, ready as I’ll ever be.  I get passed the basket ball.  Mum and Dad are saying to shoot it, but I decided to pass it because everyone was crowding up to me.  I passed the ball to my team mate.  He took a deep breath.  Everyone was screaming and him and saying, shoot it, shoot the ball.  He passed it back to me. I took a shot and got a three pointer in. “Yes!”, said Mum.  “For the first time ever you got a three pointer in the hoop!”  I felt great after that game because we had won!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Braeden your playing hard is awesome keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said it hot or freezing

    ReplyDelete