Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank You Letter

Parkvale School.
Howard St,
Parkvale,
Hastings.

10/4/14

Dear Louise,

Thank you so much for giving up your time to come to camp with room 10.  You were really kind helping us cooking our breakfast, dinner and pudding.  You made sure we didn’t get burnt and we put enough oil in the pan.

My favourite part of camp was building the bivouac because it was challenging.  I learnt how to make a bivouac, but I didn’t sleep in one because I thought my sleeping bag would get wet again.  Making bivouacs are really fun.

I really wanted to thank you for helping Twilight Skittles with the amazing race.  You helped us and told us what we should do with the human pyramid and the rest of the race.  Once again thank you for coming to camp with room 10.

Kind regards,
Braeden Foster.

  

2 comments:

  1. Great piece of writing Braeden. I hope Louise gets to see this. Keep up the great work Braeden!

    ReplyDelete