Thursday, October 23, 2014

Image Writing

boat.gif
I asked my father if I could paddle out to sea in a little boat.  He said, “Maybe when your older son.”  I really wanted to do it!  One day when dad wasn’t home, I used my imagination and then I asked myself, “How did this happen?”

I went straight to go tell mum to have a fantastic sleep in because I had something huge to tick off my bucket list.  Mum listened to me but only because she went to bed at 5:30 am.  (½ an hour ago.)  So I unscrewed the bath and put it outside.  I filled it up with ice cold water, got a life jacket and a paddle.  I started to paddle.

I was paddling as fast as I could and then thats when I asked myself, “How did this happen?”  With my awesome imagination I was in a real boat and right in the middle of the sea.  How was I supposed to get back home?  I said, “Well, I’ve ticked that off my bucket list!”  I thought and tried to think of a way back home.  “That’s it I said!”  “If I stop using my imagination then I could probably get back home.”  I stopped.  I had arrived back home.  Mum was still in bed so that gave me enough time to put everything back the way it was.  “What an adventure I said to Mum.”  She had no idea what I was talking about.

One day I used my outstanding imagination and I was in the middle of the sea in a little boat.  I really wanted to do this but dad said no.  So with my imagination I tick this off my bucket list.  I had to put on a life jacket, get a paddle, unscrew the bath and fill it up with ice cold water.  I got back home and I told mum about my awesome adventure but she had no idea what I was talking about because I had told her to have a fantastic sleep in.  “ Now I’ve thought of something even better to use with imagination!”

No comments:

Post a Comment